Turn your favorite breakfast cereal into a cake!
- 40 grams cereals of your choice
- milk until batter is smooth
- juice of 1 orange
- 1 ripe banana
- 200 grams cottage cheese
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 30 grams vanilla protein powder
- 100 grams flour
- water, enough to cover PB2 Chocolate
- 2 tbsp PB2 Chocolate
- First, sift all dry ingredients, mix the wet ingredients and combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Fill half of the batter into a silicon- or greased box shape cake tin, add cereals and cover with remaining batter.
- Bake at 180°C for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean and in the meanwhile stir PB2 with water.
- Top the cookies with PB2 mixture an let dry before serving.