- 250 g noodels
- 1/2 onion
- 1 small garlic clove
- 500 g chicken breasts
- 200 g mushrooms
- 300 g spinach
- 400 g pizza tomatoes
- 250 g cream cheese with herbs
- 2 tsp sugar substitute
- 1/4 tsp italian herbs
- 200 g Mozzarella
- salt, pepper to taste
- Firstly, cook noodles in salted water until al dente (not yet throughly cooked).
- Meanwhile, fry onions and garlic in 1 tbsp oil, add chicken breasts and fry until just cooked.
- Then, add mushrooms, Italian herbs, salt/pepper and stir. Cover with s the pan`s top, let boil for 10min and preheat oven at 190°C.
- Drain the pasta water and combine the noodels with the chicken-mixture, pizza tomatoes, cream cheese, spinach and sugar substitute.
- Fill into a casserole mold (11x7cm) and cover with mozzarella slices.
- Bake for 15-20min until cheese is molten and shows some bubbles.