Cake Mix in Glass
- 150 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed flour (or crushed flaxseed)
- sugar-free chocolate drops or grated dark chocolate until the glass is full
- 1 piece of chocolate of your choice (preferably in heart shape)
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (or vegetable oil or melted butter)
- 50 grams coconut oil (or vegetable oil or molten butter)
- 2 tablespoons Xucker
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well until everything is well blended.
- Pour the mixture unto the jars.
- For the large jar bake at 180 °C for 20 - 30 minutes.
- For the small jar; microwave for 30 seconds at high heat. depending on the microwave time may vary, however, should not be longer than 45 seconds take)