Cake in a pumpkin
- 1 pumpkin
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 100 g flour
- 40 g protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch ground nutmeg
- 100 g pumpkin meat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp oatmeal-spice (vanilla, cinnamon, coconut)
- cinnamon-sugar for sprinkling
- Firstly, cut off the top of the pumpkin, scoop out the seeds and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar all over the pumpkin.
- Cut off about 100g of the pumpkin (horizontally along the opening), chop, microwave briefly and mash until smooth.
- Mash the bananas and mix with the remaining ingredients until combined.
- Fill into the scooped out pumpkin (alternatively use a cake mold) and bake for 40-45min at 180°C, that`s it!