- 200 g dark chocolate
- 40 g icing sugar
- 35 ml water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 60 g cacao powder
- milk until desired consistency
- 35 g sugar-free chocolate drops
- 100 g chopped almonds
- 20 g cacao powder
- Firstly, melt chocolate with coffee and sugar substitute in a bowl.
- Then transfer liquid into a big bowl and mix with remaining ingredients for the dough.
- Fold in chocolate drops and almonds, fill dough into a rectangle shape mold (20x30cm).
- Bake for 20-25min at 180°C (two-sided heat).
- Let cool for 5min and meanwhile stir ingredients for the casting and pour over the brownies.
- Let completely cool down and cut into little casket shapes.
- Finally, let dry the glaze, thats it!