A perfect partner to your warming cup of tea!
- a handful raspberries
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- a pinch salt
- 3 tbsp sugar substitute
- 30 g coconut yoghurt
- 120 ml low fat coconut milk
- 100 g butter
- 300 g flour
- Kneat all ingredients to a smooth dough (if the dough is too sticky, add some more flour).
- Then transfer dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, form to a thick circle and push some startbereit into the dough.
- Cut the dough into 8 pieces (don`t pull apart), spread 2 tbsp of coconut milk onto the scones and spronkle with some more sugar substitute.
- Finally, bake at 200°C (two-sided heat) for 15-20min.
low fat diet