Delicious Banana-Cupcakes with strawberry sauce. Makes 9-12 cupcakes.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 100 g egg whites
- 40 g coconut flour
- 150 g curd or greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 30 g protein powder
- 200 g frozen strawberries
- Mash the bananas and mix with the remaining ingredients (except the strawberries).
- Fill into cupcake molds and bake for about 35min at 180°C.
- Take out, let cool down and meanwhile blend the frozen strawberries into a thin sauce.
- Add 1 tbsp on top of the cupcakes and give it 5-10min to soak in. That`s it!