Apple Puff Pastry Roses
Beautiful and delicious!
- 1 pack puff pastry
- a bowl hot water
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 red apples
- 3 tbsp sugar-cinnamon-mixture
- 50 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (fruit-)jam of your choice
- Wash apples and cut them into very thin stripes (rectangle shape).
- Squeeze lemon into hot water and insert the apple slices until they`re soft enough to roll.
- Meanwhile, roll out the puff pastry and cut it into 4 same shaped slices.
- Mix cream cheese with jelly and prepare the cinnamon-sugar.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the puff pastry and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Place apple slices at the top of all puff pastry slices edges so that they overlap a bit.
- Carefully, roll in the puff pastry slices and transfer them to cupcake molds.
- Finally, bake for 30min at 180°C.