Apple Pie Bites
Makes 10 pieces.
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 140 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80 g sugar substitute
- 150 g yoghurt
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 lemon
- Almond milk until dough is smooth
- 1 large red apple
- powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Firstly, swirl all wet ingredients except the milk. Then pour in dry ingredients and add milk in sips, until dough is smooth (but not too liquid!)
- Pour into prepared apple and transfer 2 tbsp per apple pie bite Onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 175 ° C for 10-15 minutes, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.