Apple Cinnamon cupcakes with Glaze
Note: If you do not eat all of the cupcakes, store in fridge and microwave for 15-20 seconds before serving.
- 90 grams flour
- 35 grams Vanilla Whey
- 55 grams Xucker
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 60 grams cold butter (light)
- 1 small egg
- some vanilla
- 80 grams yoghurt
- 100 grams apples
- 100 grams icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar or lemon juice
- Firstly, combine dry ingredients, add butter and stir until crumbs.
- In a separate bowl add vanilla, yoghurt and egg to the crumbs and mix until smooth.
- Fold in diced apples and fill into mini cupcake molds or full-sized cupcake molds.
- Then bake at 180 ° C for 15min.
- Now, mix ingredients for the icing and spread Onto the cupcakes.
- Finally, let cool down for 10-15 minutes until icing is dried, that`s it!