Raw Chocolate Nib Brownies
A raw version of the classic brownie with rich flavors of chocolate.
- 2 cup Dates pitted
- 1 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1/4 cup Pistachios
- 1 cup Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tsp Expresso powder
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Maca powder
- In a food processor or blender, ground the walnuts, almonds, and pistachios until fine (I prefer to leave a couple chunks).
- Next add in the pitted dates, a few at a time helps, using your tamper from the blender or gently using a spatula to scrape the sides. Repeat pulsing and blending until the mixture has come together. Add in cocoa powder. Pulse to combine again.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour this mixture, add in melted coconut oil, cacao nibs, and remaining ingredients.
- Using a spatula or your hands, stir.
- In a lined (with parchment paper) 7x7 square pan, pour the brownie mixture in and start to evenly press down until you form a brownie layer.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in the freezer for a later snack or serve immediately!