Gluten Free and Vegan Berry Pancakes
An easy pancake recipe perfect for breakfast.
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup Gluten-free flour blend
- 1 tbsp grounded chia seed
- pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped mangoes
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp coconut nectar
- Blend the wet ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add the mango almond milk to the dry ingredients and stir until it is no longer crumbly and no large lumps can be found.
- Set aside the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan.
- When the pan is hot enough, place 2 heaped tablespoon of the batter to the pan and spread to form a circle.
- Let it fry for around 1.5 minute, or until you see some bubbles formed on the surface of the pancake.
- Carefully flip it and fry the other side for another 1 minute.
- Repeat the steps 6 to 8 for the rest of the batter.
- Layer the pancake stack with whatever you like, here I used strawberries, blueberries and acai chia pudding.
- Mix together the ingredients for the raw cacao sauce to obtain desired consistency, feel free to add more water if you prefer a thinner texture.
- Drizzle the raw cacao sauce on top of the pancake stack and enjoy! <3