Coconut Sugar Lemonade
Easy to make and very refreshing!
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup Coconut Sugar - Blonde
- To create a simple syrup, combine coconut sugar and one cup water in a small saucepan. Heat on low, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves completely (about 5 minutes). Do not bring the mixture to a boil.
- As the simple syrup is cooking, grab a citrus squeezer and several fresh lemons, usually about three large or 4-5 small ones
- Pour freshly squeezed lemon juice into a large pitcher.
- Once your simple syrup is ready, pour it into the pitcher with the lemon juice.
- Add 4 cups of cold water, to dilute. Stir to combine.
- Serve over ice, & enjoy!