COCONUT AND CACAO NIBS PANCAKES
- 80 g Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp all natural halzelnut butter
- 7 eggs whites
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Raw Cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp Raw Cacao nibs
- 2 tsp Honey
- Combine all ingredients except cacao nibs in a food processor and blend until well combined. Add cacao nibs and mix with a spoon to incorporate.
- Heat a non stick pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Spoon as much or as little pancake batter onto griddle, depending on what size you desire. A little less than ¼ of a cup per pancake will yield about 8 small pancakes.
- Turn pancakes over when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Transfer to low temp oven to keep them warm while you cook the remaining pancakes.
- Serve warm and garnish with cacao nibs and a drizzle of liquid honey.