Cacao and Almond Energy Balls
An amazing and easy snack - with just five ingredients. These little balls are perfect to get your fill of protein and energy.
- 200 g Almonds
- 37 g Almond butter
- 400 g Medjool dates
- 50 g Raw Cacao Powder
- 30 ml Coconut Oil
- Begin by placing the almonds in the food processor and pulsing until they are nicely crushed.
- Add the medjool dates and coconut oil and pulse until it’s fully mixed
- Add the almond butter and cacao and then mix again in the food processor.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Continue doing this until the mixture has finished.
- Place the rolled balls into the freezer for around 1 hour, then remove and store in an airtight container in the fridge.