Banana bread with coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Mashed Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cups Walnuts
- 1 cup Blonde Coconut Sugar (or Vanilla)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas.
- In large bowl, mix applesauce and sugar. Add eggs one at a time and mix well. Add vanilla, bananas, coconut oil, and Greek yogurt, mixing well after each ingredient.
- Mix salt, baking soda, and flour in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, and mix.
- Mix in nuts.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan and bake for aprox 50 minutes.
- Or until toothpick comes out clean when placed in center of bread.