Quince Baked with Beloved and Vanilla
For a fruity treat that’ll satisfy your sweet tooth without any of the usual Christmas calories!
- 200 ml Beloved Date Nectar
- 1 star anise
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 vanilla pods
- 3 quince fruits
- 1 tub Greek yoghurt
- 300 ml water
- Peel and core the quince fruit and chop into large walnut sized pieces.
- Fill a large lidded baking dish with water, add split vanilla pods, cinnamon, star anise and Date Nectar and mix.
- Add in the chopped quince, cover and put in a 150’C oven for 1 hour.
- Check soft (put in for extra 10 minutes if needed) and serve hot with Greek yoghurt.
refined sugar free