Datelicious Sticky Toffee Mugs
Quite possibly the quickest, most delicious toffee puddings you’ll ever make, and they contain absolutely no added or refined sugar. Christmas come early!
- 10 Whole Medjool Dates
- 1/4 Tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsp Beloved Date Nectar
- 3 Tbsp Self Raising Flour
- 1 Egg
- 20 g Chopped Walnuts
- 4 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 2 Mugs
- Separate the dates evenly into each mug, add 2 tbsp boiling water to each and leave to soak for 1 minute. Add the bicarbonate and mash. Melt the coconut oil in a small pan or microwave and add to each mug, mix roughly.
- Separate the Date Nectar, egg, walnuts and flour into each mug and again mix (so half an egg is in each cup)
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes (you may need another 30 secs – 1 minute depending on microwave, size of mug, and how sticky you prefer them!)
- To make the caramel sauce: 4 tbsp almond milk, warmed in pan, add 1 tbsp Date Nectar and mix until combined.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce over the hot mugs, insert spoon, and you will be in sticky toffee heaven!