Strawberries With A Raw Chocolate Dip
This is the perfect, quick treat to satisfy a sweet tooth and chocolate craving. I use raw cacao powder here, which has far more minerals and nutrition than cocoa powder (which is heated to extreme temperatures when processed). Raw cacao in fact has a very good level of iron, potassium, protein and fibre.
- handful organic strawberries per person
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tbsp brown rice syrup, raw runny honey or pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- A very small pinch of rock salt or Himalayan rock salt
- Cacao nibs for decoration
- Arrange the strawberries on a plate (a slate board is always a lovely look!)
- n a bowl add the cacao powder the sweetener of choice, the almond milk and salt.
- Whisk thoroughly until you get a smooth chocolate sauce.
- Add into a small pot and place in the middle of the strawberries.