Salted Caramel & Banana Smoothie
This is sweet, rich, delicious and filling! I add Pea Protein Isolate to a lot of my smoothies and soups. Pea Protein has approx 85% protein depending on the brand and keeps you fuller for longer. It also helps thicken. It’s fab as a post workout protein kick also!
- 1 frozen banana
- 200 ml unsweeneted Almond milk
- 100 ml Coconut water
- 1 large Medjool date
- 2 tbsp Pea Protein Isolate
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 tsp Chia seeds
- Add the rest of the ingredients in a blender
- Blend until smooth and thick, add to a glass and drink up!