Raw Double Chocolate Almond Pots
This dessert is simple, quick and the perfect little treat that will satisfy any chocolate craving. These also make very fancy desserts for dinner guests. No one will have any idea you spent such a small amount of time preparing them!
- 3 tbsp raw cacao
- 2 tbsp raw runny honey or coconut nectar
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp melted coconut oil or coconut butter
- 5 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- handful cacao nibs, plus extra for decoration
- Melt the coconut oil or coconut butter.
- In a bowl add almond butter, fold in your sweetener of choice, the cacao powder and almond milk until you get a smooth paste.
- Fold in the coconut oil/butter and finally the cacao nibs.
- Spoon approximately 3 tsp's per person into shot glasses, or small espresso cups. And decorate with extra cacao nibs.