Parma Wrapped Salmon
I’ve an absolute passion for anything wrapped in parma ham! These little delights are perfect for your summer BBQ or as an hors-d’oeuvre at a dinner party. Chicken also works brilliantly as an alternative to the Salmon, you’ll just need to bake them for a few more minutes until cooked through.
- 3 organic salmon steaks
- 6 slices of parma ham
- A bunch of organic baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp clarified butter
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 1/2 the juice of a lemon
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Chop or cut your salmon into small bite sized chunks.
- Wrap each piece of salmon with a spinach leaf.
- Cut your parma ham slices in half (the smallest length rather than the full length.
- Wrap each parcel with the parma ham and set each piece out on a baking tray (don't worry if they're not wrapped perfectly, I kind of love the rustic look!)
- Bake in the oven for about 15/20 minutes until the parma ham is a lovely golden colour. Or stick on the coolest are of the BBQ for about 10/15 minutes.
- While cooking, chop the dill, squeeze the lemon juice from the lemon and add to a pan with the tbsp of clarified butter. Add the lemon butter to a small bowl.
- Remove the bites from the oven and place on a serving plate.
- Drizzle over the butter and serve.