Chilli Chocolate Milk
This childhood classic is dairy-free and contains only a small amount of unrefined sugar. I’ve also added a grown up twist with a touch of heat from some chilli. For an indulgent treat, add a small shot of bourbon for the perfect Autumn warmer or Halloween cocktail!
- 200 ml drinkable coconut milk like Koko Dairy Free Original Coconut Milk + Calcium 250 ml 8x(Pack of 3)
- 1 tbsp organic raw cacao
- 1 tbsp organic brown rice syrup OR Biona Organic Coconut Blossom Nectar 350 g (Pack of 2)
- A good pinch of Himalayan salt or rock salt
- 1 tsp organic raw cacao nibs
- A couple of ice cubes
- A small sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- A small shot of whisky if you're feeling indulgent!
- In blender or bullet apart from the cacao nibs blend all your ingredients.
- Add to a glass, sprinkle with the nibs and serve.