Banana, Almond and Raisin loaf
This loaf is sugar free (apart from natural sugars from the fruit) and wonderful for anyone who wants a wheat free bake.
- 1 Sukrin cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- A tea bag to soak the raisins in
- 150 ml hot water
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp teaspoon of mixed spice
- 1/2 a lemon
- 3 handful Sun-Maid raisins
- 3 tbsp Low fat almond flour
- Add the hot water to a bowl with the tea bag and raisins. Ideally soak over night, or at least a few hours prior to cooking
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork.
- Pour the cake mix into a large mixing bowl and add the mixed spice.
- Mix the eggs, melted coconut oil and squeezed lemon juice into a small bowl; pour into the Sukrin cake mix.
- Add the mashed banana to the mix and the Almond flour.
- Remove the water from the raisins and add them to the mix.
- Start folding the mixture and slowly add the tea water (you may not need all the water, so add a bit at a time).
- Once folded into a semi-thick mixture, pour into a loaf tin with parchment paper or a round cake tin.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes.