This recipe contains one of my favorite veggies, zucchini. The abundant health benefits of zucchini are saturated even in the broth from letting the soup mixture simmer for 15 minutes. Every bite counts! Zucchini is packed with Vitamin A which is vital for our eyesight, immune system and skin health. Zucchini is also a great food to include in an anti-inflammatory diet because of its high value of antioxidants. Other vitamins and minerals found in zucchini include an array of b-vitamins, including folate, and potassium.
- 3 zucchinis
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup low sodium veggie stock
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 white onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 shakes Spice Panda's Vulcan Fire Salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 50 oz goat cheese
- pinch of seasonings including: oregano, parsley, basil, pepper, chili powder, and himalayan salt
- Chop the white onion and garlic, and simmer in the soup pot for about 5 minutes with coconut oil.
- Add the 1 cup of vegetable stock and 2 cups of water.
- While simmering, chop the zucchini then add the zucchini to the soup pot.
- Simmer for about 7 minutes.
- Add the seasonings and spinach, simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls, top with sprinkled goat cheese, and serve!