Watermelon Avocado Salad
Did you know that you can stay hydrated by eating food?Yup – this watermelon avocado salad delivers a one-two punch when you’re feeling parched.
- 1/2 watermelon
- 1 cucumber
- 2 cup spinach or baby kale
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- drizzle of olive oil
- 4-5 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbsp peach salsa
- Dice your watermelon.
- Scoop out, de-pit, and dice an avocado.
- In a large bowl, add the avocado and drizzle olive oil on top if it. Add the peach salsa and lime – toss together.
- Add the diced watermelon and cucumber, toss again.
- Place the spinach or baby kale on serving plates, top with your watermelon concoction, and serve!