Vegetarian Stuffed Mushroom
If you are not a mushroom lover, you will be now after trying this recipe! I typically make these vegetarian stuffed mushrooms for a gathering or if I'm feeling like preparing a multiple course dinner at home. These little nibbles of joy are great as an appetizer, or if you are feeling like being adventurous you can just make about 20 and eat them all in one sitting (like I do). Also let's not forget, the great benefits of adding mushrooms into your diet.
- sprinkle of: oregano, parsley, basil, garlic powder
- 1 package button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 oz feta cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pink himalayan salt and pepper for seasoning
- sprinkle of: mint, basil, turmeric, cumin
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Pop the stems out of the bottom mushrooms.
- Fill the mushrooms with bits of feta cheese.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms with olive oil, mint, turmeric, cumin, and basil.
- Oil up a baking dish and place the mushrooms with their fillings inside the dish
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until mushrooms are a bit crispy
- In a mixing bowl, scoop our 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt. Blend in more mint seasoning, tsp of olive oil, cumin, turmeric and some garlic powder.
- Spread the Greek yogurt mixture on a serving dish
- Once mushrooms are cooked, placed the mushrooms on top of the yogurt spread and serve!