Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Eggplant, Cauliflower, Basil, and Goat Cheese Pizza.
- 1 gluten-free pizza crust
- 1 eggplant
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 white onion
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Heat an oven to 450 degrees.
- Steam 1/2 head of cauliflower until tender.
- Add the steamed cauliflower to a blender or food processor with a sprinkle of each seasoning listed above, the garlic and onion. Blend until smooth.
- Spread the cauliflower mixture over the gluten-free pizza crust.
- Lay the pizza crust on an oiled baking sheet
- Top the pizza crust and cauliflower with spinach, red peppers and sliced eggplant
- Sprinkle the top with goat cheese or nutritional yeast and the rest of the seasonings
- Throw in the oven for about 15-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Voila!