Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos
This vegan sweet potato nachos recipe is such a crowd pleasure. I hope you create it for your next big bash!
- 1 avocado
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup black beans
- 3-4 tbsp jalapeno vegan cheese
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Drizzle of chili powder
- Adobo Seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line 2 sheet pans with tin foil.
- Brush the tin foil with coconut oil, and place your sliced sweet potatoes on the sheet.
- Drizzle the sweet potatoes with the chili powder and adobe seasoning, and bake for about 18 minutes. Take out of the oven, flip over, drizzle the other side with the seasonings, and bake for another 10 minutes.
- When your sweet potato chips are crisp, place them on a serving plate and top them with your diced onion, avocado, black beans, and vegan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!