Vegan Pumpkin Crumble
Vegan Pumpkin Crumble Recipe with Dairy Free Ice Cream
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 can organic pumpkin pie filling
- 3/4 cups earth balance vegan butter
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp Madhava cinnamon maple syrup
- 1 flax egg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 2 tbsp Madhava maple syrup
- 3 tbsp almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 cup cashews
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl mix the flaxseed and water for the flax egg and let sit for a couple minutes.
- Add the almonds, vegan butter, Madhava Maple syrup, spices, baking soda, and whisk for about 6 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin mix, coconut flour and rolled oats to the mixture.
- In a baking dish, spread the pumpkin mixture evenly and bake for about 30 minutes until it is easily pierced with a fork.
- For the ice cream: In a high speed blender, blend all of the ingredients and serve immediately.