Vegan, Grain Free Burrito Bowl
This sun goddess protection bowl will nourish your skin from the inside out. Your skin will thank you!
- 1 tin red kidney beans
- 1 jar of crushed tomatoes
- bag of frozen peppers + onion mix
- 2 limes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 big spoonfulls of vegan Toffuti sour cream
- 2 shakes of Go Veggie parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen roasted corn
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 sachet low sodium taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 avocado
- In a large skillet, heat up the coconut oil.
- Add the bag of frozen (or freshly chopped) pepper + onion mix. Cook until sauteed.
- Add the corn, tomatoes, and beans and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add all of the spices, seasonings, 1/2 cup of water and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Spoon into two bowls, top with the sour cream, and the vegan Parmesan cheese.
- Slice the avocado in half and top each bowl with half of an avocado.
- Serve and ENJOY!