Vegan Artichoke Heart, Kidney Bean and Caper Salad
Capers are really wonderful when used in salads (and I also used them in my vegan Caesar salad dressing). In today’s recipe, they add a burst of flavor to my Italian inspired antioxidant salad bowl.
- 1 cup leafy greens of your choice
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 cup artichoke hearts (frozen or canned is OK)
- 1/2 cup rinsed and drained kidney beans
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers (canned, rinsed and drained)
- Dressing: 1 tbsp olive oil 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- In a big mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients together. Toss well and serve! One-and-done.