Turmeric Cauliflower Rice
Turmeric cauliflower rice not only seriously tastes like real rice, but it’s satisfying and comforting with health benefits to boot.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 shallot
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 2-3 tsp powdered turmeric
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp powdered ginger
- Pinch of himalayan salt + pepper to taste
- If you can’t find pre-minced cauliflower, loosely chop and then pulse the head of cauliflower in a food processor.
- Heat 1 tbsp of vegan butter in a skillet.
- Heat the shallot and garlic until translucent about 4 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the turmeric, nutritional yeast, the additional tbsp of vegan butter, and powdered ginger. Sautee for about 5 minutes or until tender yet crisp.
- Add to serving bowls, top with a sprinkle of salt and pepper, and enoy!