Simmered Kale with Over Easy Egg
I love this simmered kale with over-easy eggs recipe because it is extremely healthy and keeps you full for hours. This particular recipe boasts awesome health boosters such as Vitamins A, C and K, folate, and even omega 3 fatty acids! This means you will get great antioxidants and anti-inflammatory with every bite.
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- 1 white onion
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 1 bunch curly kale
- 1 cup water
- In a frying pan, heat up 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Saute the chopped onion until translucent, about 4 minutes.
- Add half of the kale and saute it until it wilts.
- Add the 1 cup of water and the vegetable bouillon cube.
- Add the second half of kale.
- Add the salt and pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Simmer until thoroughly wilted.
- Add an over-easy egg on top (optional)
- Serve and enjoy!