Raw Vegan Tomato Gazpacho
This raw vegan tomato gazpacho is spicy and packed with not only flavor, but hydrating nutrients that help your skin stay soft and supple.
- 2 lb ripe tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 shallot
- 3 cloves garlic
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Chop the tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, onion and garlic.
- In a high speed blender, blend the tomatoes and cucumber until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours then serve topped with an olive oil drizzle.