Raw Vegan Kale Caesar Salad
This recipe is ridiculously easy to make (as most salads are), and takes no longer than 10 minutes to toss together. Make your vegan dressing in bulk so that you can save even more time with your recipes throughout the week as well. I also like pairing this salad with one of my vegan soup recipes like our warm tomato bisque, or the vegan version of a classic minestrone. Since the dressing is so "rich" it makes for a beautiful comfort food dinner - that's healthy!
- 1/2 cup Cashew Caesar dressing
- 1 bunch dinosaur kale
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the washed and dried kale and dressing.
- Add the nutritional yeast, and toss again.
- If you want to add a protein to this salad, you can add a 1/2 cup of drained and rinsed chickpeas. I like eating this salad with the three ingredients only because the dressing has such a punch of flavor that not much else is needed!