Pumpkin Spice Cashew Milk
Yea - nut milks. I am officially crazy for nut milks. Whenever I'm having sugar cravings I now reach for my homemade nut milk because, DANG! It hits the spot.
- 2 cups cashews
- 3 cups filtered water
- 5 dates
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 sprincle crushed clove
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan salt
- Place the cashews in a bowl and fill with water until the cashews are just covered.
- Soak for about 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and rinse the cashews.
- In a blender add the cashews, filtered water and blend for about 2 minutes until smooth and creamy, then add the remaining ingredients and blend for another 2-3 minutes.
- Store the milk in a covered container or jar in the fridge. It will last between 3-4 days.