I use a mix of mustard greens, collard greens, spinach, and Swiss chard for this recipe. You will be getting a plethora of vitamins from this power house batch of vegetables, and amazing flavour to boot. I find myself eating the whole pot in one sitting (I love filling up on leafy greens).
- pinch of: thyme, pepper, oregano, parsley
- pinch of: chilli powder, veggie roast seasoning
- 2 cups Swiss Chard
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup mustard greens
- 1 cup collard greens
- 1 white onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 shallot
- 1 pinch Spice Panda Vermont Maple seasoning blend
- 4 tbsp Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups filtered water
- Coat a soup pan with olive oil, dice the onion and garlic and sautee until both are translucent, about five minutes. Then add the 3 cups of water and liquid stock.
- Add the mustard greens, collard greens and Swiss chard in small batches and cook until tender.
- Add the spinach and seasonings- simmer for about 10-15 minutes to lock in the flavor, cool and then serve!