Incorporate your favorite powdered tea even more into your life by creating this matcha sundae recipe!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp matcha tea powder
- melted cacao nibs
- coconut chips
- black berries
- Chop up 2 bananas and place them in the freezer overnight.
- Add your frozen bananas along with almond milk and the matcha powder in a high speed blender. Blend ingredients together until smooth.
- Spoon your ice cream into a serving glass or jar.
- Melt your cacao nibs in the microwave or stove top. I used 1 tbsp of cacao nibs and melted in the microwave for 1 minute. Drizzle over your ice cream.
- Add the rest of your toppings, and enjoy!