Key Lime Pie Popsicles
- 2 cups Greek-style plain yogurt
- 1 cup key lime simple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- Make the Simple Syrup: In a medium saucepan heat the water, lime juice, and sugar until the sugar has dissolved. If using honey, heat until the mixture simmers. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Make the Popsicles: Mix together the yogurt, 1 cup key lime simple syrup, and the vanilla until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds. In a small bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs with remaining simple syrup until moistened. Carefully spoon about 1 tablespoon of crumbs onto the bottom of each popsicle mold over the yogurt. Press lightly to secure. Insert sticks or tops to the molds and freeze until stiff.
- To unmold, run under warm water for 10-20 seconds, as needed. Serve immediately.