Guacamole: Vegan & Gluten Free
Not only is this recipe delicious and refreshing (and topped with pomegranate seeds), but nutrient dense as well. Avocados are... - Packed with healthy fats: alpha-linolec acid which is an omega 3 fatty acid. - A great source of dietary fiber (which helps us maintain our fabulous figures) - Contains Vitamin E, K, B6, C and folate - all wonderful beauty benefit vitamins - Supports healthy blood pressure with it's impressive amount of potassium. Pomegranates are... - Also rich in fiber (this festive guacamole recipe is an impressive fiber packed remedy which will help you stay fuller, longer!) - Useful for fighting bacterial infections because of its plant compounds - Anti-inflammatory - especially for our gut - Potent antioxidant sources: they even compete with the amount found in green tea and red wine. Notes: The mango and pomegranate seeds give the guacamole a wonderful refreshing and sweet taste that is not overpowering. The mango is completely optional.
- 4 medium sized avocados
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 medium mango
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cilantro
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 2 tbsp Soul Vegan Jalapeno Cheese
- 1 medium pomegranate
- In a mixing bowl, mix the already pitted and scooped avocado with the olive oil, lime juice, and salt.
- Once the onion has been chopped as well as the mango, add the mango, onion, cilantro, vegan cheese blend and garlic to the mixing bowl and blend together.
- Once you've transferred your guacamole to a presentation dish, you can then stir in half of your pomegranate seeds into the guacamole, or simply top the guacamole with the pomegranate seeds - whichever you prefer. Serve immediately.