Gluten Free Vegan Blueberry Muffins
These gluten-free vegan blueberry muffins taste so incredible when they’re warm, but I especially love the taste when I have one the following day after they’ve been chilled in the fridge. SO GOOD!!!
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 carton of fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the coconut flour, oat flour, light brown sugar, salt and baking powder in a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add the mashed banana, almond milk, and coconut oil to the bowl and stir together until moist.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Take a muffin baking sheet and grease the muffin cups with coconut oil.
- Pour the batter in the 12 muffin cups (then enjoy the leftovers in the mixing bowl).
- Bake for at least 17 minutes, check the muffins and stick a fork in the center of a few. If the fork comes out clean, then it’s ready! If the fork comes out with some muffin on it, bake for 3 more minutes then check again..