Garlic Eggplant + Cauliflower Rice
Want a fried rice dish without the white carbohydrates? Try this garlic eggplant and cauliflower rice recipe and you will be hooked!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 tbsp red miso
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos
- In a food processor, pulse about 2 cups of loosely chopped cauliflower to turn it into a rice texture.
- Place in a steamer over a pan and steam in water until tender for about 10 minutes.
- In a sauteing pan saute the onion and garlic in coconut oil until translucent.
- Cut up the eggplant in large cubes.
- Place the eggplant in the pan and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the seasonings and saute until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Serve on a plate and place the steamed cauliflower rice next to it.
- Once served mix together the rice and eggplant to get all of the flavor on the rice.