Dairy-Free Cream of Celery Soup
This dairy-free cream of celery soup is easy to make in bulk for weekly meal prep, it has two steps (boiling + blending), and is nutrient dense to your heart’s content.
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 vegetable bullion
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cup water
- Bring water to a boil in a soup pan, add the bullion cube
- Add the chopped celery, onion, bay leaves, cashews and garlic to the pan lower heat to simmer for about 15 minutes
- Once the celery is tender, transfer small batches of the soup to a blender or food processor
- Add small batches of the 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast as you are blending the soup together
- Once all of your soup is blended, transfer back to the soup pan and serve!
- NOTES: If you want to water down the soup even more, add more water to the blender or food processor. Adding nutritional yeast will give the soup a nice nutty flavor. Blending the soup in batches will be easier than trying to blend all of the soup at once. You can serve chilled or warm!