Chocolate-Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Pops
Delicious! This recipe and commentary can be found at Eatingwell.com
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 cups nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Puree raspberries, yogurt and sugar to taste in a food processor until smooth.
- Divide the mixture among freezer-pop molds, stopping about 1 inch from the top. Evenly divide chocolate chips among the molds. Stir the chips into the raspberry mixture, stirring out any air pockets at the same time. Insert the sticks and freeze until completely firm, about 6 hours. Dip the molds briefly in hot water before unmolding.
low fat diet