Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Regular readers of Balanced Babe may pick up on the fact that I’ve already made cauliflower rice, cauliflower soup, and even pizza using this veggie, so now it’s time to break out the big guns and showcase a cauliflower mashed “potatoes” recipe!
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 2-3 tbsp clarified butter
- Himalayan salt for seasoning
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a large pot, place a steamer basket in it and fill with water just until the water touches the steamer basket. If you don’t have a steamer basket, you can fill the pot with the cauliflower and then cover the cauliflower with water for boiling.
- Place the diced cauliflower over the steamer basket and let steam for about 25-30 minutes.
- Once steamed, place the cauliflower and the rest of the ingredients in a food processor, and blend until creamy.