Black Bean Summer Salad
A black bean summer salad is extremely quick to make and blends some of my favourite flavours and textures. Savoury, crisp, and tart. Let's look at the nutritional profile: This black bean summer slaw salad can be made in a huge bowl to eat by itself, or can be the first dish of your meal. It literally only takes about 10 minutes to make and is so satisfying to eat.
- balsamic vinegar to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 oz feta cheese
- 1 bunch red leaf lettuce
- 1 can organic black beans
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- Rinse the black beans and drain them.
- Dice your feta cheese into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients together and toss the olive oil and balsamic vinegar in.
- Serve and enjoy!