Black bean salad
This black bean summer slaw salad can be made in a huge bowl to eat by itself, or can be the first dish of your meal. I love making it for picnics or for Millenium Park concerts because you can pack it in a to-go container and bring packets of olive oil and vinegar for the dressing. It literally only takes about 10 minutes to make and is so satisfying to eat.
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 1 can organic black beans
- 1 bunch of red leaf lettuce
- 2 oz feta cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- balsamic vinegar to taste
- Rinse the black beans and drain them.
- Dice your feta cheese into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients together and toss the olive oil and balsamic vinegar in.
- Serve and enjoy!