Avocado Black Bean Flourless Brownies
Healthy avocado black bean flourless brownies that are gluten free and vegan!
- 1 can unsalted black beans
- 1/2 medium sized avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 flax egg
- 2/3 cup organic cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking dish with 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Place the black beans, avocado, flax egg, coconut sugar, and coconut oil in a food processor and puree until well mixed.
- Blend in the baking powder, baking soda, cacao powder and blend for another 3-4 minutes.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pour the mixture in the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, place knife in the mixture and if it is done it should pierce the brownie and come out with no residue.
- Cut into 15 bars and sprinkle with more chocolate chips.