Asparagus Arugula Salad Bowl
Want to enjoy a recipe that has bloat fighting foods? This Asparagus Arugula salad bowl will do the trick!
- 1 cup frozen asparagus
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/3 cup Quinoa pesto
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Cook asparagus as directed on package, set aside or chill in fridge.
- Chop the red onion.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together arugula, Quinoa pesto (pesto seasoning can be bought here and mixed with cooked Quinoa), and red onion.
- Add the asparagus, juice from 1/2 lemon, balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Toss all ingredients together and serve.